Living Artist Society, (LAS), is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected of those individuals that visit our website and make use of our online facilities and services accurate, confidential, secure and private.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED Living Artist Society shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of completed membership forms, surveys and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site. These may include for example, setting up an account, commenting on or managing events and customizing the content displayed.
- INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED When visiting our website, information may be collected via cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs. We may gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Living Artist Society may use personal information to assist in the operation of our website, ensure delivery of the services you need and request, keep you informed of other possible products and/or services or request completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered. Living Artist Society does not now, nor will it in the future:
- sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties
- allow third parties to serve ads on our website
Living Artist Society may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to
you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good
faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to
comply with any process which may be served upon Living Artist Society and/or
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Living Artist
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety
of users of livingartistsociety.com and/or the general public.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS These first party cookies enable the site to ensure proper functioning of actions such as remembering your username on login or keeping you logged in per your request.
- ANALYTICAL FUNCTIONS These cookies track information about how the Living Artist Society site is being used so we can improve our services and track our performance. We also may use these cookies to test new pages or features and understand how users react to them. These may be first or third party cookies.
Children Under Age of 13
Living Artist Society does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. You may unsubscribe via your account settings or clicking the unsubscribe link provided in any and all communications.
Links to Other Web Sites
Living Artist Society shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
Link to our Terms of Service: LAS Terms of Service
How to Contact Us